Friday, April 5, 2013

Am I the only one who thinks the iPhone charger is unreasonably expensive?

Q. I lost my charger and I checked apple it was $29 for the wall charger and $19 for USB cable. I have to spend $50 in order to charge this phone? So if I buy 4 sets of them the price equals to iPhone 4?
What are they made of platinum?

A. Apple calls the shots as far as accessories for their devices. If a problem comes from a unapproved accessory, Apple will say, So sorry, that cheap thing you added to your device broke it and voided your warranty, too bad to be you. But I do know many Apple device owners that buy and use third party accessories without any problems, and do not pay out of the nose for them either.

And it is not just Apple that charges high prices for chargers and USB cords, you just takes your chances on some things like batteries, chargers and the like. But it's your wallet and you can pick up chargers for as little as .01 cent on Ebay.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=iPhone+charger&_sacat=See-All-Categories

What should I get my boyfriend for Christmas?
Q. My boyfriend is 20 and we have been together for just over a year.
He is a mechanic and has all of the latest games for his xbox, he has an iPhone 4, so i can't buy him an iPod or such like.
I don't really want to buy him something for his car and I think I'll struggle with clothes as he's a bit of a posh boy and wears his Diesel and Armani jeans to work in! I'm willing to spend up to £150.
Please help. Thank you.

A. bodywash or bodyspray from bath and bodyworks (they have a line for men now)
xbox live subcription for 6 months (this is only good i he plays live on the xbox, so be sure to ask him if does. And if he does, ask him he has a subcription and for how long. The subcription cards are good for either a year or 6 months. You can get them at wal-mart)
itunes card for his iphone
ringtones or minutes for his cellphone
gift card to advanced auto, auto zone, or napa (car parts store)
gift card to game stop (its a video game store)
steering wheel cover, seat covers, for his car
gift card for an oil change
xbox microsoft points card (again, you can get this at wal-mart)
new wallet
new watch
subcription to a magazine (ex: gaming, sports,cars and trucks, hunting, dirt biking, etc)
poster of his favorite sports team, player, band, or musician
gift card to radio shack, best buy
socket wrench/tool kit for his car

How can I make £69 in two weeks?
Q. I've made a deal with my dad that I'll buy the iPhone 4 upfront and then he pays the monthly cost (£25). I've already saved up £150 but the upfront cost is £219. So I need £69. How can I quickly make this amount, preferably in 2 weeks? Thanks :)
I can't babysit or walk dogs. I was thinking of starting a small business.

A. Quagmire from Family Guy says "Bone 69 fat guys for a dollar each.Fat guys need love too"

I don't understand what you mean by small business.You can always sell some old stuff.Old wallets,clothes,books.You name it,it's sellable on eBay.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment