Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Are the iPhone headphones considered Bluetooth?

Q. Hey everyone, I noticed that the headphones my iPhone 4s came with had the volume control button on them, and on the back is this little silver dot. And I tried calling people talking through these headphones, and it works. I just wonder if these headphones are considered bluetooth/ headphones and not just regular headphones.

A. No, the silver dot is a microphone. Bluetooth headphones are wireless, and usually they don't come in earbuds like the ones apple makes.

How to use an iPhone as bluetooth headphone and mic on PS3?
Q. I recently bought a PS3 now I dont really have the money to fork out the extra cash for a bluetooth headset. Is there any way I could sync my iphone with my ps3 so i could use the headphones to listen to the game and the mic to talk while playing call of duty.

A. no

Can you transfer photos from a cellphone with bluetooth to an iphone?
Q. I am trying to transfer some photos from an Lg cu500 cellphone to my iPhone using bluetooth. Both phones have bluetooth and both phones recognize the other, but when I try to transfer, it fails. Why?

A. Most newer phones such as the iPhone sport a (crippled) Bluetooth. Meaning it can only allow certain access like a earpiece. The iPhone is recognized on several devices and can link up with some like a MacBook or MacBook Pro. That is the extent of it. It will not allow any transfers or sync through Bluetooth, and the iPhone cannot use Bluetooth stereo headphones or speakers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment