Wednesday, April 24, 2013

can an att iphone work on tmobile prepaid?

Q. i know an att iphone is compatiable on tmobile's network because i checked, but will it work on their prepaid plan? I only want unlimited texting for 15 dollars a month and i'll use wifi for interenet.

A. I don't know how you checked it out and came up with it being compatible with Tmobile but unless it's unlocked, it's not.

How to fix Waiting for activation on iphone 4 for straight talk but it was an att iphone 4 on ios6.?
Q. I have a att iphone 4 but im using it for straight talk.i have the tmobile sim and everything works on it. I can call web browse and text but I cant use Imessge. I can only use imessage when im in a wifi area and I cant use it when im out of wifi area it said waiting for activation. does anyone have any help?>

A. Not all functions work with Straight Talk. If it becomes a problem, I would suggest contacting Straight Talk customer service to see what can be done to fix the issue.

When friends call my att iphone from a land line they have to use the area code in order for my phone to?
Q. When local friends call my att iphone from a land line they have to use the area code in order for my phone to work is that something new from att wireless? By the way in the city I live in we all have the same area code.

A. You better get used to it. The FCC is making it a requirement, not the service providers. In the very near future you will be required to use the area code on all phones and on all calls




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment