Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Can I buy iPhone 4 to Apple Store without a 2 year AT&T contract?

Q. Can I buy iPhone 4 to Apple Store without a 2 year AT&T contract? My father just don't want a plan for a phone or something.


Thank You So Much!

A. You mean "Can I buy (an) iPhone 4 (from an) Apple Store..."

Possibly. The iPhone 4 sells for $599 (16GB) & $699 (32GB) without the contract. It is still locked to AT&T however.

Where can I buy Iphone 3GS unlocked here in the United States?
Q. Where can I buy Iphone 3GS unlocked here in the United States?
How much?

A. try amazon.com

How can I buy any iPhone without signing the contract for full price?
Q. Guys, I wanna buy iphone 4 or 3g and don't have the need to sign 2-year contract with at&t. I am not saying that I still want to buy iphone for $200-300, possibly I might pay full $600 price. How/where can I do that?

p.S. i live in VA.

A. Apple is selling the 4 without a contract. The 3g has been discontinued. You will have to look to the secondary market if you want one. eBay is probably the safest site.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment