Saturday, April 20, 2013

Can i still get apps from app store if i jailbreak iphone?

Q. If i jailbreak my iphone....
1. Can i still get apps from the apple itunes store?
2. Am i only able to gets apps from cydia?
3. Do the apps from cydia cost money, or all they all free?

A. Yes. Jailbreaking an iPhone would not affect App Store or the downloads from it.

What happens when you jailbreak your iphone?
Q. What happens when you jailbreak your iphone?
If you jailbreak your iphone can you see everyone's facebook profiles even if they are private? Can you see all the pictures they're tagged in too?

A. It has nothing to do with FB. Apple does not allow for 3rd party apps to be installed When you jailbreak your iphone it just enables you to install 3rd party apps.

How long does it take to jailbreak iphone 4?
Q. im using redsnow from this website http://www.jailbreaktech.com/redsn0w-updated-to-install-cydia-on-ios-6-download/ to jailbreak my iphone 4. But its taking forever to download jailbreak data onto my phone. Its been like an hour! How long should it take?

A. When I downloaded the jailbreak for my iPhone 4, it took 3-10 minutes. Make sure you downloaded the appropriate type of firmware as I noticed that was a problem with my friends iPhone and that is because I have a GSM iPhone and she had a CDMA iPhone




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment