Monday, April 8, 2013

Can I switch an iphone 4 screen with an iphone 3gs screen?

Q. The proximity sensor covering on my iphone 4 screen has worn out, but I have an old iphone 3gs with software problems. Is it possible to just switch out their screens?

A. No. Different make up between the 2.

Is it worth it to buy the extended warranty for the iPhone 3GS?
Q. I just got an iPhone 3GS a week ago. And I was wondering if I should get the extended warranty or just stay with the warranty it comes with. Please provide a reason for your choice.

A. I'd spend the money on an insurance policy since Apple's warranty doesn't cover physical damage.

Where can I purchase the iPhone 3GS in white?
Q. As advertised, the iPhone 3GS' price has now been lowered to $49. On the AT&T website and in store, it only shows it available in black. Is there any legitimate reseller (not eBay or Amazon) that still sells the white version? Any help would be appreciated.

A. Not sure about legitimate but I have seen the replacement back covers available in white? (E-Bay)
More or less covers the whole thing really.

Good luck with it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment