Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Can iPhone screen be cleaned by the standard tv/laptop screen cleaning solutions?

Q. My iPhone screen has gotten too dirty to wipe it off with clothe. Can I use the solutions used to clean tv/laptop screens? Or the screen wipes (that have sodium lauryl etc)? Something special because its touchscreen etc?

A. Just use your breath and a cloth. It works. I've done it.

How do i get my iphone screen to show on my laptop?
Q. I want to get my Iphone screen to show on my laptop, As you would see it on the phone itself..

Help?

A. As far as I know there is no way to do this.

Is it okay to put an iPhone screen protector on a sidekick 2008 screen?
Q. Okay, so I have some extra iPhone screen protectors and was wondering if it was alright to cut them to fit my sidekick 2008. I wasn't sure if this was bad for the sidekick or can ruin the screen or what?Well thanks, hopefully you can answer!

A. no, it will explode




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment