Thursday, April 18, 2013

Can a jailbroken iPhone work on the Verizon network?

Q. I see several listings on Ebay for jailbroken iPhones claiming that they work on the Verizon network. I'm just curious if this is true because I thought AT&T and Verizon were on totally different networks (signals). If this is true, then what functionality am I giving up by using a jailbroken iPhone on a Verizon network?

A. A jailbroken iPhone cannot work on the Verizon network. Not no way, not no how. I'll bet those are not real iPhones.

Can i update my jailbroken iphone without losing anything?
Q. I have a jailbroken Iphone 3Gs 18 GB with IOS 3.1.3. I'd like to know how to undo the jailbreak and update the phone without losing anything. I got about 30 song and 50 apps since i last synced my phone to itunes.

Thanks for your help!

A. Back it up.

Can i update my jailbroken iphone 4s without losing my pokemon rom save data?
Q. Ok so I have a jailbroken iphone 4s and I wanted to update it to version 6.1.2 but I also have a gameboy color emulator (gameboy4iphone) and a Pokemon Chrystal rom. I don't want to lose my save game data if i update it.

A. Update iOS won't remove these data. But it is better to backup your device before you start.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment