Monday, April 22, 2013

Can you get an iphone from verizon without getting a data plan?

Q. I want to get the new iphone from Verizon. I figured, because I am about to get the ipod touch and need a new cell phone, it would make more sense to get the iphone. I really don't even need internet on the phone and don't want to pay the extra charge of 10 or 30 dollars a month if I am not going to use it.
Thanks for your help!

A. No, you will have to get the data plan
Verizon will/can not activate a smartphone without a data plan.
There is no way around the data plan...

What will it cost for data plan and phone to get something similar to iphone on Verizon?
Q. I'm currently under contract with Verizon until 5/2011. I really want an iPhone but Verizon doesn't have it. What phone does Verizon service that would be somewhat similar to an iPhone? I've tried looking at their data plans and they are confusing to me. How much will I have to pay per month to be able to have phone service and use internet/email on the phone per month?

A. Verizon is suppost to be getting the iPhone.. so maybe you could just wait it out?

Is verizon making a deal with apple to make iphone for verizon?
Q. I read that they are trying to, called the LTE Iphone for Verizon Wireless. I hope they do. If you have any answer please write it down. Thanks.

A. yes... originally they were not but as early as october or novemeber of this year i am pretty sure they have a deal worked out where verizon will support the iPhone 2.0... cant wait to get it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment