Friday, April 5, 2013

Could I put my current iPhone Sim Card in an iPhone 4 and have it work properly?

Q. I currently own an iPhone 3G, but the new iPhones that are soon to be released look very cool! If I bought one of those, could I put my old sim card inside of it and have it function the same?

A. Not right away. iPhone 2G, 3G, and 3GS use a SIM card. iPhone 4 uses a microSIM. This just means that the metal part on the SIM is cut out and that part is put in the phone (which means itll save some space). So you could purchase a 5 dollar kit to create a microSIM from your full size SIM, or take it to ATT and they will do it for you.

do you think firmware 3.1 for iphone will fix the battery issue for all the iphones?
Q. i have an iphone 2g and ever since updated to iphone 3.0
the battery sucks @ss..i regret upgrading...
i been waiting for the 3.1 upgrade for 2 months! does anyone know ?

A. There has been a delay on the firmware upgrade but part of it is to ensure longer battery stability

How much is the average bill per month on an iPhone 3G?
Q. I'm 16, and i want to buy an iphone, but my parents will not pay the bills for me. I only want the 8gb. I text, but not obsessed with it. i know how to cut back. i barely call. and i just wanted to know how the average bill would come out for it? i do not want 900 min or anything like unlimited texting. just internet, and phone services.

A. $70 per month is an individual plan (450 minutes like any other AT&T phone is $39.99 and the extra $30 is the data plan). For me, I am on my family's family plan, so it's only $10 for an extra line and another $30 for the data plan. Course technically your parents are the ones paying if you're on a family plan.

Note that the iPhone 2G/3G/3GS was NEVER priced higher than any of the other phones that AT&T has. The only difference between the iPhone and the others is that AT&T requires you to sign up for a data plan ($30 for any AT&T phone unless you're using exchange). Then again, smart phones are kind of useless without the data plan. Well, not useless, but you're only getting part of its full potential.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment