Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Do any stores sell iPhone repair kit?

Q. The screen on my iPhone is cracked, but I just learned that I can replace it myself if I purchase the repair kit. Does anyone know stores that are carrying this item? Also, does anyone have any tips when repairing the screen?
Thanks for taking your time out to read my question.

A. You can purchase a D.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) kit on many iPhone repair sites, yet I would suggest getting it professionally repaired. As easy as a screen repair may look, it is actually more difficult and time consuming than it seems.

Also, there are very fragile parts on the logic board that can be easily damaged. Once these parts (connectors) are damaged, your device is unrepairable. I would strongly suggest visiting an iPhone repair site, such as the one linked just below.

If you do decide to repair the device yourself, you can find many tutorials on YouTube that will show you how to do it.

Hope this helps! Good luck! =]

Are there any good Iphone 4 (verizon) repair kits out there?
Q. This is my third iphone in less than a year so I cant afford a new one. The glass screen shattered (it still works perfectly). Are there any good repair kits I could do myself?

A. i don't know if you are fixing your phone or getting new ones instead every time, getting it fixed is so much better than paying for a new phone every time

this website offers Cheap repairs and also parts and kits to do it yourself check them out

www.iPhoneiRepair.com

Iphone 3G cracked screen: Can I repair with windshield glass repair kit?
Q. I know there are replacement glass ensembles out there - too expensive I'd rather wait to upgrade to a new 3GS in six months. In the meantime, is there a temporary solution to fix the glass using windshield repair kit?

A. You could try but depending on where the crack is and such the 'touch' part may not work in that area anymore.
I would tough it out and just leave the scratch there for the next 6 months unless it's really awful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment