Friday, April 12, 2013

Do they make a cross stitch silicone case for Android phones?

Q. I found the most awesome silicone casing for the iPhone4 that you can cross stitch on. I have an Android phone, and I doubt they make them yet, but has anyone seen one for an HTC or anything other than iPhones?

A. You can get them for the very high end android phones like htc wildfire and desire but they are rare and mid and low end android phones don't have them because the manufacture don't invest in accessories for low sellers

Can you put a regular silicone case around an otterbox shell on the iphone?
Q. the otterbox is a three layer protection case. It has a hard, strong Polycarbonate skeleton that surrounds your device. Wrapped around all of this is a Silicone skin that absorbs bump and shock.

i just want to know if a regular(more decorated) silicone case can go around said skeleton so that the phone looks better.

A. I doubt it because that case is so huge. No accessories are compatible with that thing as far as I can tell. There really should be because there is a huge demand for "case compatible" accessories because so many people use cases.

How to get sharpie off a Silicone iPhone case?
Q. I bought a really good white iPhone case from 5 below thinking I could costomize it with sharpie. Well not thinking I sharpied it and the sharpie just rubs off onto my hands as I new a way to get it off I've tryed soap and water but it didn't work. Help please!!

A. try a solvent like nail polish remover.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment