Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Does the iphone 3g case work for the itouch 4g?

Q. I'm get an itouch 4g 32gb but I saw this really cool iphone 3g case. I wonder if it works for the itouch since it has a camera now.
Help please? thank you

A. No, it will be a bit to large and lack the holes for the cameras.

Is an apple iphone 3G S case different from a 3G case?
Q. Getting the iPhone 3G S case for my iPhone 3G S but unsure if i can just buy a 3G case or if i need a specific 3G S case....

A. both are the same size... either way.

I wonder to buy a sky blue iPhone 3G case for protecting my phone, who knows where can find such case online?
Q. I bought a new iPhone 3G and sky blue is my favorite color, I want to have a same color case for my iPhone to go with my clothes. It is sent to Hong Kong, if you know where can find it online, please tell me, thank you!

A. I love sky blue too, it's the color of sky, it makes me happy. I found a such color case for you, hope it works.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment