Monday, April 15, 2013

Does the iPhone sim card work with a blackberry phone?

Q. If you remove the iPhone sim card, will it work with an existing at&t blackberry 8700c? Do you loose any functions on the blackberry?
The iPhone does have a sim card.

A. Of course you can pop the SIM!

I know others have successfully used an iPhone SIM in another phone.... try it!

Will my iPhone sim card work in an unlocked g3 mytouch phone?
Q. Also is it hard to remove the iPhone sim card?

A. absolutely if the phone is unlocked.

why would you want to do that?

What will happen if I insert my 1st Gen iPhone sim card into iPhone 3GS?
Q. What will happen if I insert my 1st Gen iPhone sim card into unlocked iPhone 3GS? I turned on the 3GS iphone's 3G network, it showed the "3G" icon on the left up corner, and the internet worked perfectly. I have the 1st Gen iphone contract, if I dont tell AT&T, will AT&T find and charge fee for the 3G network function? Thanks!

A. It will tell you to connect your phone to itunes to activate it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment