Friday, April 26, 2013

Does the Tmobile sim card fit the slot for Iphone 4 unlocked?

Q. If I get an iphone 4 unlocked and hook it with tmobile's prepaid, will it work? Will I need to buy a new iphone if it doesn't work?

A. Tmobile now has a micro sim just for that reason, $9.99

can i use my tmobile data plan on a iphone 4 unlocked with the gevey sim?
Q. i just got my iphone 4 unlocked for tmobile but i can't use my data plan or send mms, is there any way to fix that?

A. yes ,you need to jailbreak it and install 2 apps from cydia

will an iphone 4 unlocked from apple store Canada work on Tmobile USA?
Q. will an iphone 4 unlocked from apple store Canada work on Tmobile USA ??

can somebody with one give me a video to see if it really works ?

A. A factory unlocked iPhone from Apple Canada will work with any GSM carrier in the world. The sim card will have to be cut down to fit the phone's micro sim tray.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment