Sunday, April 28, 2013

Has anyone found a unique iphone case website?

Q. I'm looking for a designer case. One that is kind of like a skin. ( Not a pouch that it comes in and out of, something that you keep it in all the time even when talking on it) I can't find any web sites like this. Has anyone else having any luck?

A. I would say Try Chiefpick.com they do have tons of iphone cases

Where to find nice unique iPhone cases?
Q. I recently got the iPhone 5 and want a unique case. Please don't give me like the apple site or something. If you know of a nice case or website please comment!
I am looking for something different like I've been looking at bamboo cases, cases that make the phone look that a tape recorder or etc, cases completely made out of bottom of shoe rubber pattern, cases made of cork.
That's an idea of things I've been looking at but wasn't sure about.
Not too expensive cases please.

A. You can go http://www.iphonecentury.com. there are many kinds of case for iPhone, with every kinds of style, and good in price.

Where can I buy a unique iPhone 4S case in Philadelphia?
Q. I'm looking for an iphone case with a bumper, and I want one that is more unique than the ones on the online apple store. Where in philadelphia could I get such cases? Under $35.
to the first response--- it doesn't have to be custom, i just want it to be a cool design...the ones at the apple store are all quite plain

A. Fly Eagles Fly! http://www.nextag.com/case-iphone-philadelphia-eagles/shop-html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment