Thursday, April 4, 2013

Has anyone had a bad experience with a refurb iPhone?

Q. Getting ready to order 2 refurbished iPhone 3GS phones and I see online that not only are they cheaper than brand new, but ship faster. From a few things I've read, refurbished apple products usually perform even better than their new counterparts. Does anyone have personal experience in this?

A. I buy ALL my Apple products refurbished, even as a student, because the refurbished prices are lower than the education discount. After discovering refurbs, I'll NEVER buy new again.

Refurbs come with the same one-year warranty as the new products, and extended AppleCare is still applicable. In terms of looks, the casing and peripherals (e.g. iPod earbuds and charger, Mac keyboards and mouse) are brand-new; it's packaged and plastic wrapped as if it was new. In fact, if it wasn't for the generic brown box it's delivered in, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

How much would a refurbished iPhone 3GS sell for?
Q. I recently broke the LCD display and cracked the glass screen on my iPhone 3GS 32g and bought a new iPhone 4. I have, since then, replace the LCD screen and the glass and if functions fine. It has never been jailbroken and I was wondering how much it would sell for. The condition is nit extremely good, the back has lots of scratches and one minor crack, but the phone functions as well as new. How much could I get for it?

A. Hello,

Maybe 100 to 250 as i seen on http://iphone4refurbished.pawao.com.
But I think you better to bought an Iphone 4 refurbished.
My 2 cents :)

If my iphone 3gs breaks will Apple replace it with a new iphone 4?
Q. I have insurance on it. I was just wondering if i would get the iphone 4 or another iphone 3gs. I would prefer to get another 3gs.

A. They will most likely give you a refurbished iPhone 3gs, depending on the condition, but sometimes, they will give you a brand new iPhone 4.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment