Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How affected does the iphone battery get?

Q. Ok so with technology such as ipods and mobile phones, the best way to save and make your battery last longer is to only charge the device when the battery is fully dead.

However with the iphone, everytime it is synced to the computer, it gets charged automatically!....Does this mean that the battery gets ruined? and it won't last as long?

Whats the best way to save iphone battery's?

A. It doesn't matter. Actually letting your battery constantly drain until it's dead will shorten the battery's shelf life. You should charge your device nightly to experience the best battery life - and also change the dimmer settings.

My IPhone battery decreases when I go to sleep?
Q. Whenever I go to sleep, in the morning my IPhone battery decreases. Nobody is using it because I put my secret password and everyone's asleep. Why is the battery decreasing? Please help!

A. It would still decrease the battery even if its not used. That is a large decrease while the phone is not fully active.
It might be in sleep mode over night
You might have things like email push turned on.
You might try terminating all background apps...double click the home button, then hold your finger on the apps that appear along the bottom bar, and when they start to wiggle and a red circle appears with a minus sign, tap that for each app and terminate all of them.

Is there something wrong with my iphone battery?
Q. I recently bought a used iphone off ebay. It is about 12 months old. I am just wondering my iphone usage is a little over 2 hours and my standby is 7 hours. And my battery life is around 33% at about 6.00. I fully charged it the night before and it was full battery in the morning. Would i need to change my iphone battery or is this normal?

A. i guess your battery's life span is over you should change a new battery




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment