Sunday, April 21, 2013

How can I buy any iPhone without signing the contract for full price?

Q. Guys, I wanna buy iphone 4 or 3g and don't have the need to sign 2-year contract with at&t. I am not saying that I still want to buy iphone for $200-300, possibly I might pay full $600 price. How/where can I do that?

p.S. i live in VA.

A. Apple is selling the 4 without a contract. The 3g has been discontinued. You will have to look to the secondary market if you want one. eBay is probably the safest site.

do you get any discounts for buying iphone in stores?
Q. Do you get any discounts for buying iphone 4 in stores instead of online?

A. Nope - not a cent. However, there are no 4s in stores.

is there anywhere online where i can use my debit card to buy iphone cases?
Q. my debit card is presidents choice, and the only way i know to buy iphone cases are online using my moms visa, but i have a presidents choice debit card, and it would be so much easier to use that instead of beg my mom. so i hope there is a gud reliable site were i can.

A. sign up for a paypal account

link your debit card to it

and buy stuff from ebay




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment