Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How can i convince my parents in to letting me upgrade to the Iphone 3?

Q. My cell phone contract is up sometime in august and i really want the Iphone 3 my parents want to take me off of AT&T but i really like it. I told them i would buy the phone and i will turn 16 in august and they want me to pay the whole bill myself. I said i could try to help and pay for the data plan if the paid the other or go 50/50 for the bill? Any tips that can help? :)

A. I'm guessing they don't want to pay the data plan and extra monthly charges. Verizon also has the iPhone 4 if they're looking to switch. if you want the phone, offer to pay the difference every month which is normally $30 or so a month for the data plan. The iPhone 4 is $199 and iPhone 3GS is $49 (ATT).

If Apple has to replace your iphone 3 times, do they provide you with a free upgrade?
Q. I heard a rumor that if Apple has to replace your iPhone 3 times due to defects, they will upgrade you (for free) to the next generation iPhone, if you are using an older one (for example 3G to 3GS). Is this true?

A. This is not true. Generally they will only upgrade you in extreme events. Their warranty will replace any defected phone with a iPhone of the same model.

How to transfer everything from iPhone 3 to iPhone 4?
Q. My mum got a new iphone 4 today and she is wondering how she can transfer all of her contacts, pictures etc to the iphone 4 from the iphone 3. Please give me step by step.
Thanks.

A. You need an iphone transfer, like this imedia transfer, you can download it from goo.gl/zaPzv including windows and mac version, choose one as you need, hope it helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment