Monday, April 15, 2013

How can I get an iPhone 4s with Siri to look for places in Ireland that was bought in a different country?

Q. I recently bought an iPhone 4s in Dubai, and after I got back I asked Siri a question and it said that it can't look for places in Ireland. I'd there any way of getting around that?

A. Bad news I'm afraid. At the moment you cannot search for Businesses or use maps beyond Find My Friends in Siri outside America.

I'm sure there's some licensing crap stopping this from happening and Apple will no doubt sort this out ... until then, the only way to get the true Siri experience is to be in America. Sorry! We iPhone 4S users all feel your pain!

Will a factory unlocked Sprint iPhone 4S work with gsm carriers in other countries?
Q. I bought an iPhone 4S, the guy says its factory unlocked. Will it work with a gsm carrier in Guatemala?

A. There's no such thing as a factory unlocked Sprint iPhone 4S. Factory unlocked are GSM only models. I would bring it to Sprint or something and see if it's really unlocked.

What should my average iphone 4s battery life be?
Q. I have owned my iPhone 4s for about 1 month and i feel as if my battery life is already decreasing. I use my iphone mostly for school- i bought a homework and class scheduler (istudiez pro) and I use the reminder app alot. Do these apps take up a lot of battery life? Is my iPhone's batteyr getting weaker? I need ot know so that I know whether or ot to ask apple something.

A. I have an iPhone 4s as well.. and it only last like 3 hours using it when i need to charge again.. major problem The 4s has is the battery life. So its not just your phone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment