Friday, April 12, 2013

How can I jailbreak my disconnected iphone 3g?

Q. I was given a disconnected iphone 3g and want to connect it with T-mobile. iphone was originally connected with AT&T. So how can I jailbreak it?

A. Here is a trusted safe jailbreak guide I know of for iphone 3g: http://bit.ly/INTDrg

Would Canada iPhone Virgin Mobile work with United States Virgin mobile network?
Q. I have an optimus V and want an iPhone. Can i use a canadian postpaid virgin mobile iphone even though I have a usa prepaid phone?

A. Virgin Mobile CA uses GSM. Virgin Mobile US uses CDMA. No, the phones from the two different carriers will not work.

If I'm using Wifi from an unregistered Iphone contracted under a FAKE NAME can my postings be traced to me?
Q. I have a T-Mobile Iphone that is registered under a Fake Name and I pay ONLY IN CASH for my monthly bill and I am tethering my Iphone to my laptop and wanted to know can internet postings I make be traced to me personally? And if so how?

The reason I am asking is because I have created one or two posts about other people that can get me sued for Libel possibly and wanted to know if the Iphone is under a fake name and I am using the Wifi how can they tell it is me?

Thanks.

A. What is the Wi-Fi source? That is tracable to you and/or your address, very easily. Encrypted data such as your location (obtained through GPS) is also recorded when you use your iPhone, your Wi-Fi, etc.

Believe me, you are ALWAYS findable. It may be a little more difficult, but it is not impossible.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment