Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How can I make £69 in two weeks?

Q. I've made a deal with my dad that I'll buy the iPhone 4 upfront and then he pays the monthly cost (£25). I've already saved up £150 but the upfront cost is £219. So I need £69. How can I quickly make this amount, preferably in 2 weeks? Thanks :)
I can't babysit or walk dogs. I was thinking of starting a small business.

A. Quagmire from Family Guy says "Bone 69 fat guys for a dollar each.Fat guys need love too"

I don't understand what you mean by small business.You can always sell some old stuff.Old wallets,clothes,books.You name it,it's sellable on eBay.

Where an I get a iPhone 4 wallet?
Q. Can you buy a wallet for the iPhone 4 where I can also have my money (notes) and credit cards, I'D cards.... Etc? If so an you send me a link plz.

Thanks.

A. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Powermat-Hard-Case-for-iPhone-3G-and-iPhone-3GS/14314626 Here's One~!!

Can someone find my house with my cellphone number?
Q. Some guy outside the grocery store asked to borrow my phone today to make a call. I agreed as long as he gives me his wallet and backpack as like insurance he won't steal it. He made a call then gave it back to me and I returned his things. He then followed me trying to talk to me until I got to my friends who were nearby, where he left. I'm afraid that he called his number and just got mine because he thought I might be rich ( I was wearing and expensive hoodie to impress some friends). I want to know if with my cell number if he can find my house school etc. I have an iPhone 4.

A. Very Unlikely. If he cant afford his own phone, Chances are he wont be intelligent enough to figure out how to dig an address out of just a phone number. Unless it was Micheal Westen, then your F***ked.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment