Monday, April 8, 2013

How can I sync my iPhone contacts to my Yahoo contact list? The e-mail syncs, but not the contacts?

Q. I have no problem syncing my e-mail, but my iPhone contacts do not sync with Yahoo or Outlook

A. First, export the iPhone contacts as .csv file. with tool like this. http://www.iphonecontactsbackup.com/iphone-contacts-transfer.html then, login in your Yahoo account, go to option, import contacts --> select import csv file. So, you can add the iPhone contacts to Yahoo address book easily.

How do I get my iPhone contacts imported to Address book on my mac?
Q. They used to ALL be there, but just of last night, they all disappeared and so did my iPhone contacts, so my address book was GONE and ALL my contacts, how do I get them synced to my address book!?
Please help me!

A. You can download a iphone transfer to copy your contacts to mac computer. And the iPhone to Mac Transfer is easy and simple, you can transfer contacts from iphone to mac with two click steps. It's fast and powerful.

How do I export my iPhone contacts on to the computer?
Q. I've got an iPhone but it's not been working very well lately so I'm going to have to take it into the Apple store and change it, but I don't want to lose my contacts. How do I put my iPhone contacts on to the computer so I don't lose them?

A. You need a special computer software which can transfer contact to PC, after you have install it follow this instruction:
"Click "Contact" icon and open iPhone contact folder, and a small window box will pop-up and show you the sync device process between iPhone and software. A few minutes later, you will see all iPhone contacts are displayed in the main interface. Locate and check iPhone contacts you wanna transfer to PC completely. And then press "export checked files to local" button to start iPhone contacts to pc tranferrring. Before you transfer iPhone contacts, please choose a target folder to save the contacts on PC."




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment