Sunday, April 7, 2013

How can I transfer music from an iPhone 3GS to an iPod touch 2g?

Q. My iPhone 3GS is having problems with listening to music. Even if you use headphones, it's impossible to listen to sound, music specifically. I want to transfer it to my iPod Touch (5g) and I really don't want to spend money for new music since I have like 800 songs on my iPhone.
How can I transfer the music?
Also, I would like to transfer it to my iPod Touch 2g, if possible.
THANK YOU!!

A. Connect your devices to computer and then sync the files via iTunes. in case you may encounter any problems in sycing to iTunes, here's a detailed tutorial: http://www.iphone-to-pc-transfer.com/guides/iphonevideo-to-itunes.html . Hope it will be helpful.

How can i fix my iphone, everytime i download a theme from cydia it disappears after i open any app?
Q. I recently jail broke my iphone 3gs and installed some themes. Now whenever i apply a theme it reboots my phone and the theme is up, but once i click on an app there it reboots again and it goes back to normal.

A. Essentially you have 3-4 options:

1. You can open up Cydia, and uninstall DreamBoard outright
2. You can open SBSettings, and disable DreamBoard via the More > Mobile Substrate Addons section
3. You can open iFile, navigate to the DreamBoard directory, and purge the theme thatâs causing you trouble. In this case I deleted OS7.
4. Or, as viewer TheAnsgarW points out, you can go into SBSettings, start safe mode, and handle it that way.

There are more than a few options at your disposal. For the record, I prefer option 3, deleting the theme via iFile. Thatâs because doing so wonât completely remove DreamBoard, and your springboard will start working like normal immediately afterwards.

What to check for when buying a used iPhone 4?
Q. I have the iPhone 3gs and I want to upgrade to iPhone 4. I'm planning of buying a used one instead of the new one (huge price difference).

So my question is:
What do you check for when buying a used iPhone 4?
Camera, wifi, 3g networking, bluetooth etc..

A detailed answer will be very much appreciated.
Thank you!

A. Seems like we have the same situation.
I lost my iphone 3gs and planned to get a used one on eBay.
First of all, let me tell you something.
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE GETTING IT ON EBAY.
WHY: because eBay is the most trusting site to purchase used items. You will be protected by eBay in case if anything happens between you and you seller.
LOOK FOR:
1) look closely to the pictures the seller has uploaded and read the description carefully and see if these two match together

2) look for signs of usage, damages or scratches

3) Get the one that its seller accepts RETURNS and has money back guaranty

3) its not important that much BUT its better if you could find one which is still under warranty

i have searched on eBay a lot and i am sure you will find something interesting.
remember to bid at the last time like when 30 minutes or less has left

Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment