Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How can I update my iPhone 4 with jailbreak?

Q. Hi there, I have an iPhone 4 16 GB and I have the 4.3.3 update installed. My iPhone is Jailbroke by the way. I would like to update my iPhone 4 to the 4.3.5 version. Is there anyway I could do so without actually harming my device or removing the jailbreak?

A. Sorry dude, if you update your ipod, it will un-do the jailbreak, and then you will have to find a new way to jailbreak your iPhone, which might not be so easy if you have the newest version of iOS.

I hope Iâve helped!
If you have anymore questions please let me know by adding to this question, or posting a new one. Thanks!

How do you jailbreak an iPhone 4 using windows?
Q. I got an iPhone 4 and I really wanna jailbreak it. Is it possible. And If so how? Thanks in advance

A. not yet

All depends on your device generation and the firmware its on, its so easy to jailbreak though with the tools and our guides you can have it done in less then 5 minutes.

I run a big community of jailbreaking.

I made a chart for everyone to reference called the Jailbreak Matrix its all over every forum
this chart allows you to reference your device and identify within seconds if its jailbreakable and if you can unlock the carrier lock.

http://www.jailbreakmatrix.com
it contains links out to 100 + step by step guides

Jailbreak Webmaster - Mario

Also i update this site daily so if there is a new jailbreak that comes out it will be posted there within a few hours.

What is the best jailbreak for iPhone 4?
Q. I have the iPhone 4 with the latest update out there. I usually don't trust people on this but I need to know how to jailbreak my iPhone. Blackra1n won't work on Windows Vista for some reason even with the blackbreeze patch or whatever.

So what is the best software and provide a link. Also I can tell if it's a scam or virus so don't try.

A. Here's all jailbreaks related to iPhone 4 on all iOS firmware version , you have to choose the firmware and you will get the full steps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment