Monday, April 8, 2013

how can you tell iphone cases can fit your 2g iphone?

Q. i have a 2g iphone and looking for cases on ebay or any shopping site, how can i tell which ones fit?

A. CLick on the link below:
http://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Protector-Generation-Screen-Available/dp/B0029ZMC00/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1283037852&sr=8-1

How to DIY Swarovski Crystal Cigarette Case?
Q. I like bling bling swarovski .So shine want make it self for my cigarette case ,Any one know where i buy swarovski and how to make it ?

A. You can do this and not only is it easy but it is also less expensive than buying one handmade. I know I've looked! I wanted a Swarovski Crystal iPhone case for so long but they were like $200-$300! I decided to buy enough crystals to do my iPhone case and the front of my cigarette case.

What you will want to do is watch the how to video for making the crystal headband and apply the same technique to your cigarette case. Remember to 'honeycomb' the crystals for maximum shine!

Swarovski crystals come in all sizes I used size 12SS for my cigarette and iPhone case. I latter learned that many companies use the large 16SS to cut down on costs but you will get more shine with the 12SS. Genuine Swarovski Crystals come in sealed packets of 1440 crystals (around $50-$70 depending on size and color) One packet of 12SS crystals was enough to do my entire iPhone 4 case (trim including) and the front of my cigaret case (roughly 4' x 2'). If you plan on using multiple colors you might think about ordering Swarovski Crystals from a craft supply store. I love Amazon for this and will include a store link for you. Most Swarovski retailers will repackage stones in sizes of 140 and 72 but be prepared to pay way more than the package of 1440 crystals.

Note you will want 'FB' crystals or 'Flat Back' crystals not Hot Fix crystals. Flat Back Hot Fix crystals have a heat activated glue on the back which I don't recommend for non fabric applications.

Can you put a crystal case over an iphone skin?
Q. I have an iphone and I want to get a custom skin for it. However I have read that the skin is not complete protection. Can you put a crystal clear hard case over the top? Will it fit?

A. I doubt it would work, unless the skin is no thicker than scotch tape!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment