Sunday, April 21, 2013

How cheap will the 3g iPhone get with the upcoming release of the 4G iPhone?

Q. I have been browsing on ebay for iphones and i heard the 3g phones will get cheaper with the upcoming release of 4g. I am just curious to know what the average prices would be and when would be the best time to purchase a 3g iPhone? Thank You for viewing this question.

A. If you mean the 3G S model, they will be reduced in price like the 3G version was when the 3GS was released. However if you are talking about the iphone 3G, it will be discontinued.

How do you send a photo to a phone number using a 3g iphone?
Q. How do I send a photo to a phone number using a 3g iphone? I can send the photo to an email address, but cannot send to a phone number.

A. get the pic message app it works really well

Can a buy the new 3G iphone in Canada without the horrible rogers dataplan?
Q. 3G iphone arrives in Canada on 11 july 2008. however, I do not want to lock my self in to the horrible rogers contract. How can i buy an iphone 3G without a contract

A. Hi, I also live in Canada so I can try to answer this question to the best of my knowledge.
From my knowledge you cannot buy the 3G iphone without a contract as Apple is makes money on the contracts now. What you could try to do is just get a regular voice plan as by what is desribed by Rogers you can pick any plan you want. JUST BE WARNED, I believe it will cost more for the iPhone if you get a different plan then the iPhone Data plan. Also data costs $0.05/KB if you do not have a data plan. By the way if you do get a different contract I believe you can pay a termination fee (depends on what the contract is) to terminate the contract. If you go on the Iphone Data Plan I believe you are NOT allowed to terminate it.

"The Data Early Cancellation Fee more fully described in your Wireless Service Agreement does not apply to the iPhone Voice & Data Packages."

Then again I could be wrong. From my knowledge you cannot cancel the Iphone Package plans.


Honestly if you live in Canada I suggest to stay away from the iPhones. Current Data Plans for the Iphones are just HORRIBLE! $60 for 150 minutes and only 400mb data = not worth it. 'Cause for $10 more if you live in the states you get 3x the amount of minutes + unlimited data.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment