Friday, April 26, 2013

How cheap will the 3g iPhone get with the upcoming release of the 4G iPhone?

Q. I have been browsing on ebay for iphones and i heard the 3g phones will get cheaper with the upcoming release of 4g. I am just curious to know what the average prices would be and when would be the best time to purchase a 3g iPhone? Thank You for viewing this question.

A. If you mean the 3G S model, they will be reduced in price like the 3G version was when the 3GS was released. However if you are talking about the iphone 3G, it will be discontinued.

How do you send a photo to a phone number using a 3g iphone?
Q. How do I send a photo to a phone number using a 3g iphone? I can send the photo to an email address, but cannot send to a phone number.

A. get the pic message app it works really well

How can i add my own text ring tones to my new 3g iphone?
Q. I just got a new 3g iphone. I wanted to add some of my own text ring tones. But, found out that your stuck with the ones it comes with. Is there a way to add my own without voiding my warranty?

A. To add a custom text tone the device must be jailbroken which would void your warranty. you can however get free ringtones by using a service suck as Myxer.com or purchasing ringtones right in iTunes. As of right Apple doesn't allow custom text tones. You can however select a different text tones from the ones provided in the sounds options under settings. Changing the text tone is possible on a jailbroken system.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment