Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How come all iPhone cases are sold for 2g/3g/3gs when they arent the same size?

Q. im trying to buy a 2g iphone case, but it always says for 2g/3g/3gs iphones. how can that be if 2g and 3g are different sizes.

A. Either it's a cheap chinese case, in that case they've just made a mistake in their advert/listing, or its a "universal case" which can fit many different sized phones - such as wallets and pouches that aren't designed to fit the phone, just for the phone to go in.

If your looking for some iPhone 2G cases just make sure it doesn't mention either 3G or 3GS in the title to be sure it's for the 2G.

Hope this helps, iPhoneMaster.

Should i buy iphone and bring it to school?
Q. I just turned 16 and im getting an iphone for my birthday. Do you think i should bring it to school? should i get one of those cases that clip on your belt and hide the phone until after school? I don't have PE nor does the school have lockers so no one can steal it easliy. I need this phone mainly for the phone part.
Any suggestions/advise?

A. i bring mine 2 school...

but i wouldnt clip it on ur belt.
put it in ur pocket or ur pencil pouch

How does the Nike+ sensor work?
Q. I have the iPhone app and Nike running shoes that are Nike+ compatible, but I don't have the actual sensor. I am planning to buy it, but just wondering how it works? Do I clip it to the shoe??

A. If you have the Nike+ shoes, there's a slot in the sole of the left shoe for the sensor. If you don't have Nike+ shoes, you can buy a pouch for the laces and the sensor goes in that.

If the app uses your phone's GPS though, I don't expect you'd even need the sensor.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment