Monday, April 1, 2013

How difficult is to develop an iphone application?

Q. Iam interested in developing iphone application and i have no idea about it.What i need inorder to get started and how difficult is't to develop the app?and what programming language used in the developing of iphone apps?

A. You have to learn C++ Programming language and you can also learn iPhone application development via online tutorials.

great Iphone application ideas...How much would a developer charge me to make my idea?
Q. I have some great ideas for Iphone applications but I have a degree in Nursing. How do I go about finding a developer to put my ideas in to reality?

A. ask on here, as for the price it depends on whats involved could be a few hundred dollars to thousands

What is the best iPhone application for the DC Metro / WMATA?
Q. There are quite a few third party iPhone applications for navigating the metro (subway) and bus system in DC. What is the best application to use for WMATA?

A. Best to ask in the mobile phone cat on here for a correct answer,.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment