Sunday, April 21, 2013

How do i delete individual songs off a 3g iphone without internet?

Q. I'm trying to remove individual songs from a 3g iphone. I don't have an internet connection on my computer

Also I'd like take all of my music and put it on my computer with out using iTunes. I do have iTunes but I want to share some songs with my friend who has an android.

A. Go to the song and swipe it, a little red box should come up over the song just click this and the song will be deleted. I am not sure how to transfer songs from your iPhone to your computer without iTunes, however you should still be able to transfer songs to another phone through iTunes. just copy them out of iTunes and put them on your desktop or whatever, and then move them to a new phone

How to set a background on my 3g iphone homescreen?
Q. I have the 3g iphone and updated to the new 4ios software avaialble from itunes. Should I be able to change the background of my homescreen or is that a feature of just the iphone 4?

A. It's only a feature on iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS.

Trust me I had a 3G and couldn't change the background.

Whats the difference between 3GS iphone and 3G iphone?
Q. Hi,

Whats the difference between 3GS iphone and 3G iphone, if its the connection speed how much faster is the 3GS from the 3G?
Also, can you use microsoft words on the iphone, and do you have to buy the apps for it or can you get it for free?

Thanks!

A. http://www.apple.com/iphone/compare-iphones/


Connection speed is not faster, the phone itself is (double the processing power, double the RAM).

What do you mean by using Microsoft Word? Like reading documents or actually creating them?

I don't think you can use Office products on the iPhone, but you can use GoogleDocs, which is the same thing except it's web-based.

Some apps are free (most), but some are not and must be paid for. You can jailbreak your iPhone to get the Cydia app store but I don't recommend it unless you really have a reason to do so.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment