Friday, April 12, 2013

How do I get my purchased ringtones onto my iPhone 4?

Q. I recently purchased an iPhone 4. I made ringtones for my old phone (iPhone 3G), using iTunes ringtone maker. But when I sync my iPhone 4, no ringtones pop up. How do I get my purchased ringtones onto my iPhone 4?

A. use the Ventones site

its an easy to use and free site for making ringtones

I just purchased an iPhone 4- what is cellular network data?
Q. I have just purchased an iPhone 4 and was wondering what is cellular network data? Is it internet usage?

A. Its the internet provided by your network provider and by using it you will be charged by them or it will be part of your allowance. For example my network provider gives me 500MB per month internet allowance. WiFi is usually free to use so jump on that if you can â¥

How much do you think the iPhone 4 is going to cost when the iPhone 5 comes out?
Q. I want to purchase an iPhone 4 but then the retail price is too expensive. When the iPhone 5 comes out , how much do you think the older iPhone 4 will cost? I plan on buying the phone for the retail price and unlocking it so I can use it for T-Mobile. Rumors were spreading across the internet saying that iPhone 5 will be available in the Fall. However, that is just a rumor.

A. $99 if Apple sticks with its iPhone pricing strategy. There are also rumors that the next iPhone would be available for T-Mobile & Sprint so that it would cover the 4 major carriers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment