Saturday, April 13, 2013

How do I know if my Iphone 16gb 2g is jail broken?

Q. I would like to know if my iphone is jail broken? And what it means? and how would i find out if the iphone i bought is stolen through the imei number?

A. You can look for Apps like Cydia on your iPhone. It's a popular jail break App, there are a few more but you'll have to Google them. I suggest restoring your iPhone through iTunes, this will remove any "jailbreaking" and restore the Apple OS.

Jailbreaking just means that you can run a different operating system on your phone and get features that are not otherwise included. This will also circumvent some of the security features of the iPhone and can cause more issues than it is worth. It also voids your warranty. Not sure if anyone can tell you if the phone is stolen or not. You can try contacting the company the phone is locked to but they may not tell you.

I need iphone 4 jail break steps and software?
Q. I need iphone 4 jail break steps and software where can i download that.

A. Visit this site your problem will solve
http://4mobilez.blogspot.com/

What do you think about jail breaking an iPhone.. is it a good idea?
Q. I want to jail break my iPhone so I can set my own default browser and other things that requires it to be jail broken, but my question is, is this a good idea? I've read on some forums that it is risky, but I have also read that it is well worth it. Also, if an iPhone is jail broken is it still eligible for trade in? Please give me some answers and your thoughts, thanks.

A. I did it once to my Ipod.
Positives:
You can get loads of cool stuff that you don't normally get.
Negatives:
My Ipod got really slow and kept on crashing - but that was probably because I had so many extra features like 6 icons per row etc.
If you were to jailbreak it and them restore it to factory settings no one would know that you have ever jailbroken it so I guess you could trade it in or get a new one if it's still under warranty. However, if it were to break in such a way that you could no longer restore it to factory settings, you would not be able to claim warranty on it as Apple would realise that you have jailbroken it as soon as they turn it on.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment