Monday, April 15, 2013

How do I pass this question in the Moron Test app for iPhone?

Q. I have the Moron Test app for iPhone, and I can't get past the question where it says "We hate to admit it, but you are somewhat intelligent. Don't touch the dad, touch the sun," and it has the picture of the father and son in fishing gear standing under a little sun by a lake/beach. I have tried everything and don't know what to do to get to the next part. Help please!

A. Well, you either touch the son (by the dad)or the sun(in the sky).
Thats all I got.

What is the best audio enhancement app for iphone?
Q. Been looking for a good audio enhancement app for iphone, tried several, but just wondering what others think.

A. Enhance what? Bass? Treble? You can do that using the EQ settings.

How do you pay for items on eBay app for iPhone?
Q. I have downloaded the eBay app for iPhone and also the pay pal app. Is there anyway I can pay for the items I have won?

A. YES absolutely. Or you can check your email and click on the link of the email from ebay that says "Pay Now".




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment