Saturday, April 20, 2013

How do I remove my hard iPhone case?

Q. I need to replace my iPhone screen protector, but I have to remove the case first. It's a hard case and I can't figure out how to remove it without damaging my phone. Any suggestions?

A. It would help if you told people what kind of hard case you have on your Iphone.
A picture would be great...

What is the best iPhone 3G hard case with the best protection but has a simple design?
Q. I am looking for an iPhone 3G case. I want it to be a hardcase with as much shock protection as possible, in case I drop it. I don't want there to be a cover built into the case for the screen because I prefer having just a film on it. Also, I would like the case to protect the buttons and the screen as much as possible. Also, I am looking for a case that is simple. I hate fancy cases. Thanks.

A. I love the iSkin products. The iSkin Fuze has a "shock and impact protection." Plain colors black, white or red. I have this one and the Revo, but the Revo has a cover on it and you have to take that off to use the phone. www.iskin.com

Otterbox 3g cases are really durable. Made to withstand falls. My boyfriend got this instead of the iSkin and likes this better (he works in construction). www.otterbox.com

Zagg is cool because you will get absolutely no scratches, but does not have any shock or impact protection, it is just a film cover, no case.

Do hard cases really scratch the devices that they're supposed to protect?
Q. I got a Samsung Galaxy S III for Christmas, along with a hard case.

I have read that hard cases will eventually wear the paint off of the devices that wear them.

Since I am a very meticulous person, I don't want my brand new phone to get scuffed up.

A. Yes it will scratch it up. It scratched the sides of my brand new iPhone :( I would recommend a rubber case that still gives the same amout of coverage as a hard case.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment