Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How do i use the internet on my unlocked iphone with 3g turned off already and a unlimited blackberry plan?

Q. I have a 16gb unlocked iphone with tmobile service and a unlimited blackberry plan. 3g is turned off but i still dont have the internet. what do i do?

A. thee blackberry pllan wont work

How do I cancel my Tmobile Sidekick plan?
Q. I'm using my iPhone with Tmobile, and no longer need my Sidekick plan but I do need an internet plan for my iphone. How do I go about doing this?

A. you just have to call t mobile and tell them that u want to chancel your sidekick plan would would like to have an internet plan im not sure how that will work with you using an i phone with a t mobile account but u can give it a try

What are the latest and newest phones out from tmobile?
Q. I now have a 3G I phone, I've had it for a while and now apparently I accidentally upgraded to some firmware and now it needs to re jailbroken,AND being told I pretty much am spending and wasting time on a slow iPhone since tmobile does not get 3G speed...I decided to give up on I phones! I dont know much about all the latest tmobile phones out! But i want an awesome one:) anyone k is of the latest newest ones?

A. sorry but you can try here for good mobile phones in low price




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment