Sunday, April 21, 2013

How do I wash my iPhone otter case?

Q. It's a pink and white case and it's really dirty but I need to clean it. The pink part is clean but the white part not so much. The white part is rubber.

A. Fill a bowl with Luke warm water and soak the flimsy rubber part, then using a damp wet wash clothe clean the hard parts. Then you can dry the rubber and it should be clean

How good are Speck iPhone cases?
Q. I used to have an otter box case because i am ALWAYS dropping my iPhone. But through constantly taking of the otter box (to get it to fit on my radio dock) it began to fall apart, and it was always just plain ugly.
I just got a speck case, but it's so small. I drop my phone a lot, and Im worried this isn't enough protection. Does anyone else have a speck case? Is it good enough protection for being dropped onto concrete and what not?

A. I had a speck case that was plaid for my iPhone 4, I did not break my phone when it was dropped with this case, however it will not provide as much protection as an otter box, but i doubt you will need the extra protection for regular use unless you are doing something where your iphone is likely to be dropped far.

How do I spray paint the rubber part of my Otterbox iPhone case?
Q. I want to paint the rubber part of my otter box case, but I don't know if it would work or stick.

A. Wall paper would have a better chance sticking than paint would. I know, not funny. Seriously, don't bother..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment