Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How do you clean a white rubber protective casing of an iphone?

Q. How do you clean a white rubber protective casing of an iphone? it became yellow already and i was wondering if there is any way it can become the original color white again? any suggestions? thanks!

A. the iphone comes in black or white and the 16GB is a rare item and the white 16GB even rarer - you re very lucky to have one!

I can only get the 8GB black ones here.

you need to be very careful to NOT get any fluid in the phone otherwise it will be killed,
try jiff actifiz onto a cloth (moist and rub) then if that does not work try a cloth moistened with upvc window cleaner then clean with the actifizz cloth.

the reason that white ir rare is becaue it will get dirty very easy.

where do they sell mustache cases for iphone 3?
Q. for my first phone my mom is giving me her old iphone 3 mehh but i want a new case and I LOVE MUSTACHES!!!!!!!!!!! so is there any website that sells mustache cases for iphone 3?? but is 25$ or less?

A. Check out Amazon.com they usually have TONS of different cases and are all very cheap.

How to fix my rubber case for my phone?
Q. There is a little rubber peice at the bottom of my incase⢠case for iphone 3G. The piece broke, so i melted it back together, but the bond is not very strong and i think it will break again soon. Is there any way to reinforce the melt, or a better way to fix the case??

A. some rubber glues will work on this..read the label.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment