Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How do you get your jailbroken ipod touch 2g screen to look like the iphone screen?

Q. I just jailbroke my ipod touch 2g and i see that you can make your ipod touch home screen look like an apple iphone screen how do you do that my ipod is 3.1.2 and jailbroken . ps how do i get the green phone and ipod icons. i want my ipod to look like its a real iphone.

A. Hello Soccerguy,

This can indeed be done.

Chances are that since you have jailbroken you have cydia installed.

Install winterboard In cydia you don't already have it.

1) search for winterboard in cydia and install it. Restart your iPod.   

1) launch cydia

2) on the bottom right click search

3) search for "iphoney" without the quotation marks  

4) install It an exit cydia

5) launch winterboard and select the iphoney theme

6) after it is checked and you attempt to exit winterboard your iPod soft restarts and when it resets you should see the new theme with the new icon!

Where can I get my cracked iPhone screen fixed?
Q. My iPhone screen has been cracked for a couple of days. Does anyone know where I could get it fixed at a low price. Thanks.

A. you can fix it your self, just order the kit off of amazon or ebay and watch the how to video on youtube

How many iPhone screen protectors do I need?
Q. I'm about to get some iPhone screen protectors but I don't know how many do I need. How many should I put on at once. 1 2 or 3. If I only keep one on will it potect the screen. Can the screen still get damaged. Please help.

A. The protector protects it from minor damage. Scratches, dust and dirt. Only put one on, but replace it after a little while. (probably three or four weeks at max) And buy a large pack. Four or more at least. That way you aren't going all the time.


Also, make sure your screen is clean before putting it on. Otherwise you'll have air bubbles around the dust thats on it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment