Monday, April 29, 2013

How do you pay for items on eBay app for iPhone?

Q. I have downloaded the eBay app for iPhone and also the pay pal app. Is there anyway I can pay for the items I have won?

A. YES absolutely. Or you can check your email and click on the link of the email from ebay that says "Pay Now".

Is there an app that shows what kind of phone your caller is using ?
Q. Maybe an computer app , iPhone app ? ANything , just let me know please .

I'll pay if i have to .

A. I don't think so. sorry.

How do u add words on your outfit you make on the polyvore app for iphone?
Q. How do u add words on your outfit you make on the polyvore app for iphone? I see a lot of people doing it and im wondering if its possible of your using the polyvore app for the iphone. Thanks!:)

A. polyvore




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment