Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How do you put torrented videos onto an iPhone without jail breaking it?

Q. I downloaded a bunch of videos, but I don't know how to get them onto my iPhone without jail breaking it. Do I have to convert them? I have a mac, so whats the best video converter, and what format works?

A. Use a tool to do the conversion task. iPhone supports MP4 format.

The best and most reliable video converter tool that I've ever used is a tool called Video Converter . It's able to convert all videos between various formats. Easy to use and professional.

You should really give it a try. You may check out at:
http://www.dvd-creator-converter.com/video-converter/

Best of luck.

How do i get Harry Potter books (not the audio book) on my iphone without jail breaking it?
Q. Is there anyway to get the Harry Potter books on my Iphone without jail breaking it? I don't want the audio book, i want to be able to read it. Thanks.

A. Okay ihave them myself here are the steps
1. Get ibooks app
2. Go to epubbud.com and search up harry potter
3. Click on whichever book you want.
4. Click download book
5. Open in ibooks.
Enjoy


PS you can can also search up harry potter epub on google

The harry potter ebooks will be officially availible via pottermore

Is it possible to get a nes on an iphone without jail breaking it?
Q. i just bought an iphone and i dont want to jail break it because i dont want to void my warranty. so si it possible to get a nes on an iphone without jail breaking it?

A. No, you need to jailbreak the Iphone to be able to get the installer to be able to get nes on the iphone.hope this helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment