Thursday, April 18, 2013

How do you tell if an Iphone 4 is unlock-able?

Q. I have an iphone 4 running 4.2.1 firmware, i am thinking of getting my iphone unlocked with iphoneunlockuk.com, however i read somewhere that you need to firstly check whether your imei number is authorized for unlocking and also if your iphone is unlock-able, how do i go about finding these out?

A. it is only related ur firmware.
here is a smart unlocker tool that works with the latest 4.2.1.
http://www.monitoring-softwares.com/how-to-unlock-iphone.html

How do I get an unlocked iphone 3g with tmobile service?
Q. I have a samsung beyond and have a contract with tmobile but I want to trade in my phone and get the new iphone unlocked so it would work with tmobile so I don't have to pay to cancel the contract. How would I go about doing that?

A. You can buy an iPhone off ebay for some pretty good prices or any other online store like it if you prefer. You can buy one unlocked already, but I suggest you go about that process yourself. The seller could make a mistake in the process that will only show up later and too late.

There are two ways to unlock an iPhone.

1. Buy a chip that does it automatically, these can be found on the web for like $25. (My Recommendation)

2. Go about it manually, all that info can be found on the web. (You can do it this way, but note that there is a greater chance of making a mistake this way and making your phone useless, rather then sticking a chip in and being done with it.)

The only thing about getting an unlock phone though is that to update your iPhone you're going to have to re-lock it and then unlock it again for it to work with Tmobile. If you unlocked it with a chip, you're going to probably need a new one.If you did it manually, you'll have to undo it manually and then redo it again.

SIDENOTE*** If you used a chip, it automatically re-locks when you take it out....Just get the chip, it'll cost you, but not as much as a new iPhone.

Should I buy an unlocked iPhone now, or wait until it officially comes out in Taiwan?
Q. I live in Taiwan which is in Asia. People here are selling the iPhone unlocked and I really want one but I don't know if I should wait. No one knows when iPhone is coming out in Taiwan or Asia. So should I buy an unlocked iPhone or be patient and wait till it officially comes out?

A. It always better to keep patience and enjoy the sweet results later rather than to hurry and regret.
Take care Pal !

If you think my answer was of any help to you, kindly vote it as the best answer..

Thank You !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment