Tuesday, April 23, 2013

how do you transfer contacts from a sim card on a iphone to a pc?

Q. i have the latest iphone with contacts on just the sim. how do you transfer them onto an iphone or pc?

A. To transfer contacts from sim to pc you can use a tool called a sim card backup. These are available on ebay for about $5 and plug into your usb port and backup your contacts onto your pc

How do I get my iphone to pick up on apps ona pc?
Q. I bought a new iphone in dubai and its a model md237c, its chinese iphone, itunes doesn't pick it up, or iphone pc suite or any jailbreaking app, it just allows me mass storage and the phone storage, com port, picbridge n modem

A. Post this question again in the category:

Consumer Electronics >> Mobile Phones & Plans.

You're more 'likely' to get answers there!!

Synchronizing Itunes with my iPhone, home PC and my Notebook?
Q. I have an iPhone4, a home PC with Win7 and a Notebook with Win7. All of them have iTunes on them, but the majority of the music I have is on my home PC. Is there some way I can sync all 3 of them together so if I download a song on my Notebook it'll turn up on my iPhone home PC and visa-versa?

A. hi,
if you sync you iPhone4 with iTunes, all the music in the iPhone will be deleted.
what you need to do is to click on your iPhone icon when you connect it to the computer and then check "Manually manage music".
then you need to create a playlist, put all the songs you want to add in your iPhone, then under the iPhone click on Music, and you will see "Autofill from:" below the window.
select the playlist yu created and click on autofill.
thus the songs will be added without deleting the ones which were already on the iPhone.
now you can sync music between different devices you want.PC to iPhone or iPhone to PC.
it is recomonded that you update the iTunes when you are prompted to do so.
thus you can get more features.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment