Monday, April 1, 2013

How Long is apple contracted with ATT for use of the iphone?

Q. Want an Iphone, ATT sucks in Los Angeles however.

If I were to "jailbreak" an Iphone, what features would I lose?

A. AT&T has a contract with Apple for 5 years.So 2007 is when the contract started and it would end 2011 sometime. Then Apple could choose to go with another provider.

Will iphone work after I cancel the plan?
Q. I am having to cancel my iphone ATT service because I have to use a different service for work but I am REALLY REALLY worried that my iphone will be disabled competly when the cancelation goes through. Is this true? Does anyone have any expereince/info on this?

A. I'm pretty sure it will work just wont have any service it would be like an ipod touch just using WIfFI. Just Take out the sim card and thats how it will be.

Is there a scrabble app that works across networks?
Q. I have a friend who has the iphone (att) and I have a htc evo (sprint) is there a scrabble app we can play against each other?

A. try Scrabulous or Words With Friends




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment