Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How Much can I get for my Iphone 1?

Q. Hello I just wanna know if I can trade in my iphone 1 and where I can trade it. If you know where I can trade it in and how much money I can get that would be great! Thanks:)

A. Around 90$ to 130$ it depends what the condition is and you cant trade it for anything better. you can only trade for lower capability phones. I hope this helped!

My iphone 1st generations most of the time wont go through?
Q. i have the iphone first gen. for about a week and i used to have the black berry storm and everything was fine all of my messages went through and new since i switched to the iphone 1st gen which is my dads old one i barly ever get my messages to go through is it just cause its old? and if i save up for the iphone 4 will i have the same problom?

A. Generally speaking, iPhones don't have the best reception. Having a first generation device wouldn't help that fact either. I think that it a combination of a 5 year old phone, and a sub-par antenna that would be leading to your problem. Getting the iPhone 4 would be much better than the iPhone you currently have, but if you are willing to look into other types of phones (Android, Windows Phone for example), most of them have better antenna than iPhones. Blackberries have some of the best service out of any phone, and that is why it is extremely noticeable for you.

Can i update my jailbroken and unlocked iPhone with applications throught iTunes?
Q. I have a first generation iPhone 1.1.4 and usually install my applications with Installer. I use Tmobile, and I was wondering if i can put applications on my iPhone through iTunes without it locking?

A. the answer is no, to install from the app store you need at least version 2.0, which is a full upgrade, your phone will relock. The good news is, there is unlock for first gen 2.0 to 2.2 software. You will be able to upgrade, unlock, use the appstore and cydia (no one uses installer anymore, just cydia now). Google pwnage, this help you upgrade, unlock and install cydia. Google PWNAGE

http://www.engadget.com/2008/07/20/method-devised-for-pwning-first-gen-iphones-running-2-0-via-wind/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment