Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How much could i sell a broken iPhone 4 for?

Q. I have a 16gb iPhone 4. Screen is cracked, but it still functions fine. It has a little bit of water damage, but only enough to mess up the microphone a bit. Another issue is that the screen automatically turn on about every 15 seconds so the battery drains while in sleep mode. I've found quite a few on ebay for about 250-300. If you know any website that would give me at least 200 tell me.

A. Hey, I simply wanted to let all apple admirers know that they have got an overstock of iphone 4's and so are offering away them but you will have to be fast.

I recently received mine a short while ago in the mail!

iPhone 4: How does it cost a month with the unlimited data plan?
Q. I'm considering buying the iPhone 4 and getting my own phone contract and getting of my parents. On average, how much would it cost a month with unlimited data plan?

A. i have simple mobile on iphone 4 unlimited call text and web for $60 a month

or you can also go with h20 its on att network for $50 a month

How much would a used iPhone 4 cost after Christmas?
Q. I'm planning on buying a used iPhone 4 from craigslist or eBay after Christmas using the money I'll get. About how much should I expect to spend?

A. Well, considering you could get a new 16 gig now for $99 with a new 2 year contract, you shouldn't expect to pay much more than this for a used one even after Christmas. iPhones really don't loose their value on their own. Apple pretty much controls the current price of all phones with their current offerings. If I was you, I would not pay more than $110 for a used iphone 4 16 gig.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment