Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How much do you think the iPhone 4 is going to cost when the iPhone 5 comes out?

Q. I want to purchase an iPhone 4 but then the retail price is too expensive. When the iPhone 5 comes out , how much do you think the older iPhone 4 will cost? I plan on buying the phone for the retail price and unlocking it so I can use it for T-Mobile. Rumors were spreading across the internet saying that iPhone 5 will be available in the Fall. However, that is just a rumor.

A. $99 if Apple sticks with its iPhone pricing strategy. There are also rumors that the next iPhone would be available for T-Mobile & Sprint so that it would cover the 4 major carriers.

Is there a catch to buying iPhone 4 at Walmart for the $147 price? Do I have to give up my current plan?
Q. I have a really good plan for minutes that I'm grandfathered into with AT&T. Would buying my iPhone 4 at Walmart for the excellent price of $147 make me have to get a new minutes plan and therefore give up the one I currently have? Also, is there some other catch involved in buying a phone at Walmart or another store that is not strictly an AT&T store?

A. There definitly is a catch, considering the phone is worth triple that price. Ask Walmart or ATT

What is the best site to factory unlock iphone 4 at a decent price?
Q. Hey guys i recently upgraded my iphone 4 to an ios 5.1.1 with a baseband 4.12.01 and I heard there's no solution for unlocking this phone as of now, only way is to factory unlock. So I just want your personal opinions through experience or friends, which site offers a legit factory unlock for the iphone at a reasonable price thanks for the help!

A. In case you are in search of the very best telephone to buy, you need to be considering of iphone 4s. The cellphone is a superb one and has lot of features. You possibly can learn more on it on the internet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment