Thursday, April 18, 2013

How much does the iphone 3G 16g cost without a contract?

Q. Looking to know the cost of an iphone 3G 16g phone full price without a contract. Doesn't need to be unlocked.

A. The iphone 3G is about to get replaced by the iphone 3GS.

AT&T is selling the 16 GB 3G for $150 but ONLY with a new two year contract, they are no longer selling it without a contract.

Ignore the girl above because it is not at all NEAR 400 dollars.

What's the difference between the iPhone 3G and the iPhone 3GS? And is it worth the extra money to get the 3GS?
Q. I'm debating between the iPhone 3G for $99 or the 3GS for $199. Is the 3GS really worth the extra $100?
Thank you, Maureen.

I heard that the voice command on the 3GS is sort of unreliable. Do you have any experience using it?

A. Get the Iphone 3G S !!!
(i know someone with the regular 3G, and he told me he regrets it, and wishes he got the 3G S, it's alot faster)

This phone will walk circles all day long around the $400 Black Berry (curve or bold? cant remember)

The 3G S has 16gb of memory, ALOT faster than the regular 3G.
It has video camera and voice control/commands.

I haven't used the voice features on it yet, but i HAVE used everything else on the phone.

It is extremely fast, not had a single problem yet.

Trust me, this is coming from a guy that HATES Mac's.
I gotta admit, i friggin love this phone.

I was really skeptical about getting a Touch phone at first.(let alone anything made by Mac)

But these phones are VERY dependable, IF the phone does crash, there's 2 buttons you press and the phone INSTANTLY reboots....EVERY TIME.

That's alot more than i can say for my old samsung and motorola razor.....

If you get the Iphone, PLEASE do yourself a favor and get a screen protector, they are paper thin, wont affect anything at all and it's a good insurance policy so you dont scratch the screen.

ALSO get yourself a hard shell case, which slips right over the thin rubber case.


I dropped my phone the FIRST DAY i got it, haha, and it landed right at the angle it should have, didnt even scratch anything.

Im also very rough with buttons, and i was worried i was going to scratch my screen up, but I haven't even come close yet!

----

Im just saying man, why cheap out and settle for something less, if your debating about which one to get, you need to decide WHAT you're going to use the phone for.

If you plan to listen to alot of music, text and use AIM and surf the net at the same time, or use GPS alot, then get the 3G S!

If you only plan to text or use the web or listen to some music, im sure the regular 3G will be fine.

But i like to send video clips to friends, so I HAD to go with the 3G S.
I had no choice.

How to make temple run work on iPhone 3g?
Q. I recently bought an iphone 3g and found that temple run would not work in it because it requires iOS 4.3. Unfortunately, my iPhone can only be updated to 4.2. Is there a way to make apps for higher versions of iOS to work on my phone?

A. Unfortunately, the iPhone 3G has been ristricted to only iOS 4.2 becase it doesn't have the physical capability of running 4.3 or higher (lack of ram to run the OS). However you could try getting an older version of temple run by jailbreaking it (not promoting it though) and finding an older version on installous




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment