Monday, April 29, 2013

How much does an iPhone 4s cost if you already have another contract?

Q. I want an iPhone 4s for Christmas but I already have a phone and my contract isn't up for another year. My parents wanna know how much it will cost for the phone total.

A. who is your service provider. Call them for details about iphone replacement if its allowed with the same contract.
Or
You have to cancel your current contract and make a new contract. Now you can check it yourself what are difference between new contract fee and what you going to loss if you drop your current contract.
Best way is to call on their help line.

You can also win FREE brand new iPhone 4S from this source

How can I get an iPhone 4s with Siri to look for places in Ireland that was bought in a different country?
Q. I recently bought an iPhone 4s in Dubai, and after I got back I asked Siri a question and it said that it can't look for places in Ireland. I'd there any way of getting around that?

A. Bad news I'm afraid. At the moment you cannot search for Businesses or use maps beyond Find My Friends in Siri outside America.

I'm sure there's some licensing crap stopping this from happening and Apple will no doubt sort this out ... until then, the only way to get the true Siri experience is to be in America. Sorry! We iPhone 4S users all feel your pain!

Will a factory unlocked Sprint iPhone 4S work with gsm carriers in other countries?
Q. I bought an iPhone 4S, the guy says its factory unlocked. Will it work with a gsm carrier in Guatemala?

A. There's no such thing as a factory unlocked Sprint iPhone 4S. Factory unlocked are GSM only models. I would bring it to Sprint or something and see if it's really unlocked.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment